A: To support our children, teachers, and staff and enhance the classroom experience at Bloomingdale Avenue School!
Our budget is based on a mix of membership dues along with fundraisers throughout the year. This year our fundraisers will be VERY limited, so your PTA membership dues (and any additional donations) will be imperative to our continued success! Even though this year will look different, rest assured the entire PTA board will be working hard planning activities and events for everyone to be able to participate in safely and responsibly.
We truly appreciate your continued support and generosity! Click HERE to Join Today!
A few examples of where your PTA dollars go:
- Class Celebrations (including end of year/moving up)
- Book Fair
- Art Night
- STEAM Night
- Field Day
- After School Clubs
- Arbor Day Celebration
- Yearbooks and OAS spiritwear – 2nd grade
- BAS Spiritwear – K, new students, and new teachers
- Mothers’ and Fathers’ Day Celebrations
- Teacher Mini Grants (additional supplies, technology memberships, etc)
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation and Celebrations
- Beautification of the School both inside and out:
- Flowers and plants around school property (Annually)
- New Playground Border and Mulch (2019)
- Reading Garden (2018)
- New Bike Rack (2018)
- New School Sign (2017)
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here